Thursday, September 11, 2008

....Yatta.....


Arigato Hogaimaz.....yessa...finally my mood is ok and i'll start to work hard on my study....i don't know where it comes from but i feel good about it and i hope my hardwork especially on my study will last until i graduate huhuhuhuh...=p this is a good sign for me to continue what am i doing right now.....maybe this is the "Rahmat" on fasting month....my spirit become more powerfull and my strenght has been united..... thankz to Allah s.w.t for this "Rahmat" to me....this week it's like in hell [ye ke mcm "hell" tipu aaa... ko...hell lagi teruk dari ni ngee...=p] test2x all about test...today is the final day for the midterm test.... Numerical Method it's all about number wargh.....Today's menu for sahur Meggi Tomyam + telur = RootBeer.....k that all back to work....

"Nasib baik bas utem ada kalau x mampos x balik kg....Thankz to Diana tukang collect tiket bas UTeM huhuhuh...JasaMu dikenang...." Balik Kampung woooo...balik kampung...hati Riang.....=).....


No comments: