Sunday, August 10, 2008

Week 6

Aloha everybody...i just wanna say's something before I'll go to sleep.....this morning i will had a quiz on Numerical Method wish me luck..=)...the first quiz i didn't do it well coz of my carelesness....tomorrow i will do my best to do in the quiz....actually this night's i heard someone "mcm perli2x aku"...hmmm...i dont know what's wrong with him... is he think's that he's good enough so he can talk to everyone like they are stupid... W>T>F**K........ i don't think so...yaa..i admit that i'm not so clever as he but mind your own bisnes...i had my way of becoming a good student maybe i'm a little bit slower than anyone else but who cares at least i get through it...maybe someday God will show's him that everyone has their own strenght and weakness....k that all...gdnite everyone...thankz Mr.sabil for teach me the calculation method using the calculator it helps me...

No comments: