Sunday, August 10, 2008

Scandal or Girlfrens....?




Hmmmm.....citer panas minggu ni scandal vs Girlsfrens....so what do u realy mean by scandal and girlsfrens....citer ni sebenarnya berlaku tanpa disedari...so what really happen is....i had a fight with someone that i care and luv it's not a big fight just a coincident ...coz of what huhuhuh...u maybe know the answer...but actual....i think she's got the wrong way of what the others say's about scandal...it's happen when her fren's actually say's that she had a scandal with me but actually it's just a jokes....maybe the heart of a woman...i'm not saying that she's wrong but it's her wright to be jelous and mad at me when someone say's like that to me....i know that she's luv me and me 2...alway luv her...i just don't get it...why is she's so jelous about that....x sangka pandai gak ku tulis bahasa omputih ni.... wahahahaha...poyo la pulak...=P.. what i really mean is i luv her...didn't she's noticed that...Oh my God...please tell me that she's knew that i luv her....she's the one and only for me....=) and back to the scandal...it's just her fren's making jokes and just wanna to usik2x her....u know girls thing when they gather around with their fren's....huhuhuhu....the fight also coz by her degilness on what i'm try to say to her...i not saying that i'm a perfect guy...i just try to take care of her...if what she's say or do is wrong it is my responsibility to tegur her.....it is my duty....i'm soli if she's don't like it but what i do is because i luv her...anyway....the problem had been settle down....maybe it happen because she's missing me and so do i. alaaa..... gaduh olok2x jer huhuhuh....=) ..thankz to god all the problem had been settle down....so back to hepi mood yeha2x....huhuhuh....tadi baru jer balik tgk Battle Of The Band kat konvo UteM....best gak la...Bashir ngan Cha and new drummer saper lupa lak nama dier....best gak diorg main lagu muse....hmm...takat 2 jer nak citer sajer nak penuhkn aktiviti tgh bosan ni....huhuhuh...k jgn silap fhm lak citer scandal and girlfren ni k...just for the record i still luv my Honey....and so do she..isn't she..hmmm....?

No comments: